Before starting to learn the specifics of OrgPro it will be beneficial to learn about it's general capabilities. These capabilities fall into several categories:
- Records and maintains the basic membership information.
- Provides mailing list management.
- Produces membership cards and/or E-Cards (with RSMH Server option)
- Produces member points reports
- Tracks payment of membership fee
- Records and maintains the basic horse information
- Produces recording cards and/or E-Cards (with RSMH Server option)
- Produces horse points reports
- Tracks payment of recording fee
- Maintains points for all recognized sections
- Supports increment tables by name
- Supports increment tables by division/rating
- Supports number placed over + 1.
- Supports one point per dollar won
- Points can be awarded to show champions and reserve champions
- Publishes result, standings, members, and horses to web site.
- Prints section standings reports
OrgPro is compatible with ShowPro. With a few clicks of the mouse, results can be imported from ShowPro. These results and the updated section standings can be generated to your web site within minutes. You can also create a show within OrgPro and assign points manually.
OrgPro supports sub shows and multiple judges for non Hunter Jumper disciplines, these will import in from ShowPro or can be entered manually.